Pages

Friday, June 12, 2015

FINDMYPAST FRIDAY COLLECTIONS RELEASES FOR 12JUNE 2015

I recently became a member of the Findmypast Ambassador Program which includes a
complimentary one year world subscription to Findmypast and a Findmypast First membership.
I haven't been able to do much research on my European ancestors so this is a great oppurtunity
for me.

As part of the Findmypast First membership I get an email announcement every Friday on
what new record collections have been added to the website, and this week's additions look
promising because they include areas of England where my ancestors lived:

"This week, we've added over 42,500 new resources including:

You can see more detailed descriptions of these records here.

I'm still getting the hang of the Findmypast website, and will be blogging more about it as I go along.

No comments: