Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2017

52 ANCESTORS IN 52 WEEKS 2017 WEEK 4: JOSEPH ELLINGWOOD AND JOHN ELLINGWOOD SR.

I posted previously about my next two Ellingwood ancestors.

My 5x time great grandfather Joseph Ellingwood was born in Beverly, Ma. on 22 Feb 1723, was
married twice and had thirteen children. He died at Lyndeborough,Ma 15Jun 1790 at Lyndeborough, Ma. You can read the posts about his probate file (he used the Ellenwood spelling of the family name  at the link:

http://westinnewengland.blogspot.com/search/label/Ellingwood%20Joseph

Joseph's son John Ellingwood  was born at Amherst, NH on 19 Sep 1765 and married Zerviah Abbott 29 Dec 1789 at Andover, Ma.They had nine children most of whom were born at Bethel Me. where John died on 19 Jun 1847.John was a cordwainer and shoe maker, I did a series of posts about
his probate file which you can find at this link:

http://westinnewengland.blogspot.com/search/label/Ellingwood%20John%20Sr

My next post in the 52 Ancestors series will be on my 3x great grandfather John Ellingwood Jr.


No comments: