Pages

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

DEADLINE REMINDER FOR THE GENEABLOGGERS 'JUST MAKE UP SOME LYRICS' CHALLENGE

There's less than a month left now to the deadline for the Second Geneabloggers
Just Make Up Some Lyrics Challenge. Exercise your funnybones and creativity
and have some fun with genealogy!


Here are the rules:

1. Set the names of your ancestors to the music of any song. It can be
any number of names, any song. Just remember to mention what song
you are using so we can all "sing along" as we read!

2. Publish your efforts on your blog and send me the link. If you don't have
a blog( and you really should, you know, they're easy and fun to do) then send
me your song in a comment to this blog.

2. Dead line is April 15th. I'll publish the final list of links here on  April
    25th.

I have two great entries so far, and I hope to see more!

No comments: